Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday January 22, 2010 Alex Jones Show

Edited and uploaded by AlexJonesPodcasts.com

Subscribe to Alex Jones Podcasts by EMAIL!

Friday January 22, 2010

In this encore presentation, Alex talks with Tyrel Ventura, television director and producer, about his father's popular show Conspiracy Theory. Other guests include Birgitta Jónsdóttir, poet, activist, and member of the Icelandic parliament, and George Washington Hunt, a whistle-blower and filmmaker who was an official host at the UNCED 4th World Wilderness Congress.

AlexJonesPodcasts.com - Archiving the Alex Jones Show

Edited and commercial free, including any overdrive

.MP3 File

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hard work guys! Is there any reason why this latest episode appears on the RSS feed in my browser but not when using iTunes? I've added the RSS feed manually and hit refresh but it's two days behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why Thursday's would not work, but the problem with Friday's was in my post. I have fixed it, so it should show up in itunes now. If you have any other issues, do not hesitate to email me (I will usually get to it quicker that way!) Just use any of the email links in this blog or my website. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete