Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Alex Jones Podcasts Will Not Be Updated For 1 Week

Alex Jones Podcasts

I will not be able to update the Podcasts until October 7th. I will then upload all the shows and archive them on the website:

http://www.AlexJonesPodcasts.com

I apologize for this, but I will be unable to tend the website or answer emails during this time - rest assured I will resume updating the Podcasts daily upon my return!

Thanks to everyone who donates and helps keep this COMMERCIAL-FREE podcast going. If anyone would like to donate to the website to help me pay for the server and bandwidth costs please visit my website. It is the many small donations that keep this website going.

Thank You!
Jon
AlexJonesPodcasts

2 comments:

  1. Get on with it then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on it! lol, patience - if I was a magician I would never have missed them in the first place. I put the 28th and 29th up yesterday, the rest will follow and be up today along with today's show. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete